FREE transfer to transport companies: business lines, ratek, energy
Fluoroplast Film and Tape
We produce and can supply film and tape PTFE F-4 GOST 24222-80. Film and Tape counter to the effects of all media, with the exception of fluorine gas, chlorine trifluoride, molten alkali metals. Fluoroplast tape produced by mechanical means of harvesting fluoroplastic-4, molded, followed by heat treatment of powder PTFE grades F-4. Operating temperature range tape — from minus 269 ° C to plus 260 ° C.
PTFE materials PTFE F-4 is a hypocrystalline perfluorochemical ethylene polymer and aunique material synthesized by chemical modification. PTFE is chemically inert; its properties won’t be changed when it is boiled in “tsarskaya vodka”. Such combination of unique physical, chemical, electro insulating, antifrictional and other properties can’t be discovered in any other material. Teflon (USA), Fluon (England), Soreflon (France), Agloflon (Italy), Hostaflon (Germany), Polyflon (Japan) are familiar trade names for polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) abroad.
PTFE (F-4) :
- is extremely high chemically inert material it is explained by high shielding effect of electronegative atoms of fluorine;
-it has a resistance to all mineral and organic acids, alkalis, organic solvents, oxidizers, gases and other hostile environment; Fusions of alkaline metals, elementary fluorine and three-fluoric chlorine are only able to destroy polymer at high temperatures;
-it has ability not to be moistened with water and not to be affected by water at the longest test;
- exclusively high dielectric properties explained by not polarity of polymer;
-low value of a tangent of angle of dielectric losses and dielectric permeability;
- exclusively high resistance to a volt arch;
- electric durability on samples 1 mm thickness not less than 55 kV/mm;
- absolute firmness in tropical conditions, ability not to be damaged by fungi;
- ability to remain strong, stable and absolutely efficient in the range of temperatures from-269 to +260 °C;
- temperature of melting of F-4 - about +327 °C above which the crystal structure disappears and it turns into the amorphous transparent material which isn't passing from highly elastic into a plastic state even at a temperature of decomposition (+415 °C);
- it has the lowest superficial energy and therefore it is used as an anti-adhesive material;
- resistance to sorption of substances and increasing on its surface of various deposits;
- ability to pass UF-beams and high resistance to oxidation;
- exclusive resistance to hydrolysis;
- resistance to aging in usual conditions, warranty period of storage more than 20 years from the date of manufacture. - high antifrictional properties, in exclusively low coefficient of friction (in certain conditions and couples friction coefficient to 0,02). For the products operating at pressures (for example, bearings) compositions adding graphitized coal, coke, fiber glass, a molybdenum disulfide are created.
The material F-4k20 has 600 times bigger wear resistance and at 10% deformation of compression its internal tension is 30% higher in comparison with P-4.The material F-4K20 is the most universal on application. It is recommended for production of sealing products of mobile connections and products of antifrictional usage. The main advantage of consolidations from the PTFE materials in comparison with products from steel, bronze, cast iron, graphite and other materials is its ability to work without greasing. Thanks to this property it can be used where availability of greasing is undesirable, it can be established in hard-to-reach spots where leaving and greasing are difficult or impossible and where lack of greasing leads to violation of operability of the mechanism.
The material F-4K15M5 has wear resistance in 1000 times more than wear resistance of not filled fluoroplast and 1,6 times more than the material F-4K20 and lower coefficient of friction. The material is available for work in tren knots in the conditions of damp gases, including condensate. The material F-4K15M5 has the best properties of friction and wear for use among the filled marks of P-4 it is used as directing support of sliding bearings. Equality of static and dynamic coefficients of friction provides smooth and uniform motion of moving parts of the equipment. Details made of F-4 are suitable for work in the conditions of high vacuum. In hydrocarbonic gases, dry air, liquid hydrocarbons and solvents F4K20 can be applied with anodized aluminum alloys, a titanic alloy of OT-4 and stainless steels. PTFE compositions are applied to produce: - piston rings and rod consolidations in compressors and hydraulic cylinders; - omental consolidations for sealing of mobile connections of cars and fittings; - face consolidations, cuffs, washers, laying, etc.
PTFE compositions are used for many industries because they have certain key properties: - high wear resistance; - low coefficient of friction - high heat resistance; - excellent chemical resistance; - ability to work without greasing.
Fluoroplast (PTFE) offers longer lengths on rods and sheets. F-4 has high chemical resistance and surpasses precious metals, enamels and special steels. PTFE -4 is resistant to effects of aggressive chemicals (acids, alkalis, oxidizers, solvents) even at high temperature. Fusions of alkaline metals, elementary fluorine and three-fluoric chlorine are only able to destroy F-4 at high temperatures PTFE has the lowest friction coefficient among constructional materials. Usage of F-4 in details affected friction increases reliability and durability of mechanisms, it provides stable operation in the conditions of aggressive environment, deep vacuum and at cryogenic temperatures. High thermal stability in combination with excellent dielectric characteristics of a material allows to apply it in electronic industry for isolation of wires, cables, sockets, production of printed-circuit boards, grooving isolation of electric cars, and also in equipment of the microwave oven.F-4 is operated at t ° from -269 °C to +260 °C Physiological and biological harmlessness fluoroplast causes its broad application in medical and pharmaceutical industry: it is also used to make artificial limbs of blood vessels, warm vessels, heart valves, capacities for blood and serum storage, packing for drugs and many other things.